Layout

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Masculine Card

I love when inspiration for something comes from several different sources. My inspiration for this card came in part from the Lucky Workshop On The Go kit (G1018) and a sketch challenge that I saw over on Paper Craft Planet. I essentially combined the two to create this:




Here is what I used:

Lucky Workshop On The Go (Papers and Instructions) - G1018
A Tulip Stamp Set - A1111
Enjoy Life Stamp Set - C1439
Kraft Borders - Z1377
Mocha Adhesives - Z1333
Finishing Files - Z1091
Topiary Ink - Z2155
Moonstruck Ink - Z2134

Here is what I did:

1. Cut out the dimensions as laid out in the Workshop On The Go kit.
2. Picked a Kraft Border from my set that I liked.
3. Picked my Inks and the stamps I wanted to use.
4. I put the card together similar to Card 2, but I added the Kraft Border and moved the paper labeled "D" into the base area of the card.
5. I first distressed all of the edges of my B&T papers.
6. I then seasoned my new stamps and used a mixture of the Topiary and Moonstruck inks to stamp the images on the papers I wanted.
7. I then adhered the papers in the order I wanted to get the type of layering I was after.
8. My last and final touch was to put the Mocha Adhesives along the Kraft border for a little 'POP'

I really love the Lucky Workshop On The Go kit. It provides SO MUCH PAPER to make all kinds of cards and scrapbook layouts. The only limit is your imagination!

This card is a great masculine card, and with Father's Day coming up who couldn't use one of those! Until next time, have a Craftastic Scrapping time!

*Please note that I added elements to my card that were not included in the Lucky Workshop On the Go kit, however the kit contains EVERYTHING you need to do projects similar to the one I have done!*

No comments:

Post a Comment