Layout

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Inspiration in Books - Review

I ask a lot of my crafty divas where they get their inspiration from.  I've had a lot tell me from the internet, something they saw on TV, a craft show... lots of places, one of the few listed places though was from books.  And I'm not talking about just craft books either, I'm talking about regular fiction/non-fiction books.  Have you ever read a book and a character had something in it that you thought... man, I'd like to have on of those!

The possibilities for this kind of inspiration IS endless, so I'm going to try and remember to throw up a book or two every now and then that I think are really neat for inspiration or just a great read so your mind can relax and get that inspiration flowing again.  I'm beginning to think I need to start having theme days... Like Food Friday, Scavenger Saturday LOL.

In honor of my first book posting, I'm going to post a children's book.  Let's face it... all you crafting parents out there KNOW how hard it is to get some serious crafting on when the kiddies want to help.  Here is my solution:











Picture of 365 Things to Make and Do C/V How can you go wrong with a book that gives you 365 different things to make and do!!

The best part about this book is that right now it is ON SALE.  Regular price is $24.99 and it is on sale right now for only $10.00!  That is MORE than 50% off for all of you math buffs out there ;)

This book has 128 pages, and is for ages 6 and up, but I'm betting you could squeeze some activities out of there even for your younger ones!

If you'd love to have the book, just click on the book and it will take you straight to where you can buy it!

Now I'm off to do some Sunday reflecting with God and Spiritual Crafting.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment