Layout

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Constant Campaign for CTMH!

Good Morning Readers!

It is ridiculously early to be up in the summer time (especially for a teacher), but here I am posting away to let you know what the incentives are for shopping with CTMH in July.  This month, purchase $75 or more and receive a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory free.  It gives you a retail value of up to $17.90 FREE.  If you need to coordinate your shopping to which paper packet you want that is perfect!  Here is a list of the packets that will be offered and what dates, so you know when to shop!

July 1 - 5                 Mischief Paper Packet and Mischief felt shapes                     $15.90 Value

July 6 - 10               Dreamin' Paper Packet and Harvest Charms                           $14.90 Value

July 11 - 15             Fanfare Paper Packet and Level II Assortment                       $17.90 Value

July 16 - 20             Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease Assortment     $17.90 Value

July 21 - 25             Mayberry Paper Packet and My Stickease Assortment           $17.90 Value


July 26 - 29             Sophia Paper Packet and My Stickease Assortment                $17.90 Value

July 30 - 31             Believe Paper Packet and Holiday Pockets OR
                                Wonderland Paper Packet and My Stickease Assortment        $14.90 Value


If you are ready to get shopping just click on the picture above of all the cute paper!  This week in the blog I will be posting a project I'm working on for my classroom.  I need to make a door decoration that welcomes students to the room. I've got a design in my head, and I'm about ready to put it down on paper.  Until next time.. Get CRAFTING!


No comments:

Post a Comment