Layout

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It is June Already! Some definite changes.

It is June already and I have not been as vigorous in my posts as I've needed to be, but in my defense please let me explain why!  I was working on getting my Master's degree and started a new teaching intervention position in a local school.  That didn't leave much time to play around with my crafts sadly because when all of that was done, I was trying to spend as much time with my children as possible.

Now however, it is the summer time ;).  And teacher's don't really work in the summer; sort of.  So these are my blogging plans, and I hope I stick with those plans!

1)  My blog is not going to only feature crafts and tutorials, but I am going to add how you can integrate your crafting in with other areas of your life!  I'm going to feature some books that I find in my shopping journeys, food for the family (because hey, food is a craft after all), and I'm going to integrate curriculum and education with crafting.  I'm hoping this last part will help inspire teachers, but I for those teachers, I wanted to shout out that I will be adding things to my blog that I had to maintain as part of my Master's curriculum.  You can find that blog HERE.

2) I'm going to ramp it up a bit!  I'll be adding lots of photos, maybe some videos, lots of links to cool things, and please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you want to see!

It is SUMMER and I have plenty of time to explore crafts, foods, and cool educational pieces for my upcoming school year!  So let's enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment