Layout

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Booking Board


I got this idea on the Journey to Director board on the CTMH forums, so I can't take any credit. But I loved it so much I had to make my own! This is called a booking board:



All you do is set these up at your parties and encourage your attendees to book a party. They use a dry erase marker to book a date. You can either pre-select open dates they can sign up next too, or they can choose their own, your choice.

What I really liked about this project is that it is manageable for so many businesses. You don't have to be a crafting Queen to have one of these for display. It would work great for any Direct Sales consultants. Imagine it at your Scentsy, Mary Kay, or WHATEVER table.

My materials:

12 X 12 scrapbooking frame (purchased @ Michael's)

You & Me scrapbooking set from CTMH

I used cocoa Ink, and the small and large chocolate alphabet sets.

I love these papers and all I did was a little inking to make some of the paper looked distressed and there you go!

I'm thinking of offering pre-made one's for sale on my website store. But this pretty girl is mine!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment